ISM’s Customer-Centric Focus Service Areas
Customer-Centric Business Strategies
ISM Special Alerts
New Barton Goldenberg Article
Read Barton Goldenberg’s important new column — “Foraging the Next CRM Frontier: Integrating technologies hold great promise for the future of CRM” — in CRM Magazine
New ISM Blog Post
ISM’s Software Lab Director, John Chan discusses the key trend of Social CRM and its relationship to ISM’s Knowledge Community Webinar scheduled on October 14:. To read this new ISM blog post, please click here
ISM Webinar Archive Recording Available
The archive recording of the June 3 ISM webinar on “How the Internet of Everything Impacts your Business” is now available on the ISM Webinar Archive Webpage. To access this Webinar archive recording, please click here
Upcoming Events, Webinars and Speaking Engagements
It is astounding how many organizations still take a technology approach to CRM, and how many of these organizations fail to meet their CRM objectives as a result! Getting the people/process/technology mix right throughout your CRM initiative will be the single biggest reason why organizations succeed or fail in their CRM efforts.
Based on his 29 years of industry leadership, and leveraging examples from ISM’s global, best-in-class company base, Barton Goldenberg will share his thoughts on the right method of getting the appropriate CRM strategy in place within your organization.
By attending this free webinar, you will:
• Hear why a successful CRM implementation is about 50% people, 30% process and 20% technology.
• Learn about a structured approach for creating your CRM strategy that leverages: internal and external data, business processes including the Customer Profile, new technologies and powerful analytics.
• Learn how successful CRM strategy and implementation depends on changing the people/process/technology mix throughout the life of a CRM initiative.
To register for this Webinar, please click here
- "I have received great feedback on your presentation material, the relevance of the whole CRM subject, and without a doubt your passionate delivery. Thanks again for participating in our Marketing Excellence Lunchtime Seminar series."Kenneth FritzGlobal Training Manager
- "Pyrotek could not be more pleased with the results we’ve experienced working with ISM. From the initial business case through assessment and implementation, their proven CRM methodology is based on 28 years of experience helping best-in-class global organizations and it shows. We consider ISM to be our customer-centric strategic CRM partner."Joe TarulliCorporate Sales Development Manager,
- "ISM Founder/President Barton Goldenberg is simply one of the most effective leaders I have encountered in 21 years of Fortune 100 experience. His knowledge of the key levers of transformation through his people, process and technology perspective – coupled with his quick grasp of any business model – create a powerful 1-2 punch for any organization seeking a leader and a team of seasoned professionals to successfully plan and implement customer-centric business strategies and initiatives."Cyrus AramSenior Director,
Blue Shield of California,
and Lecturer, University of California, Davis