ISM’s Customer-Centric Focus Service Areas
Customer-Centric Business Strategies
ISM Special Alerts
ISM Product Discount
ISM products are 30% off through August including ISM Top 15 CRM Software Award reviews and all publications. Click here
New Barton Goldenberg Article
Read Barton Goldenberg’s important new column — “Foraging the Next CRM Frontier: Integrating technologies hold great promise for the future of CRM” — in CRM Magazine
New ISM Blog Post
ISM’s Vice President, Jean Young, discusses how new technologies are converging and the “customer” wins. To read this new ISM blog post, please click here
ISM Webinar Archive Recording Available
The archive recording of the June 3 ISM webinar on “How the Internet of Everything Impacts your Business” is now available on the ISM Webinar Archive Webpage. To access this Webinar archive recording, please click here
Upcoming Events, Webinars and Speaking Engagements
ISM Webinar: Knowledge Communities: The Value-Add of Private Social Communities (September 16, 2014)
Knowledge communities sit at the intersection between knowledge management and social media communities. They combine social media tools and knowledge management principles to create a dynamic environment where people can collaborate, share information, and organically create an evolving and up-to-date knowledgebase that can be used for both internal and external communities.
By attending this webinar, you will:
• Learn about internal knowledge communities and how companies are using them to capture, enhance, share and retain knowledge about customers, projects, products and processes.
• Learn how external knowledge communities leverage social media tools to deepen existing customer relationships, loyalty and engagement, and increase customer outreach and satisfaction.
• Hear about the challenges.
To register for this Webinar, please click here
- "I have received great feedback on your presentation material, the relevance of the whole CRM subject, and without a doubt your passionate delivery. Thanks again for participating in our Marketing Excellence Lunchtime Seminar series."Kenneth FritzGlobal Training Manager
- "Pyrotek could not be more pleased with the results we’ve experienced working with ISM. From the initial business case through assessment and implementation, their proven CRM methodology is based on 28 years of experience helping best-in-class global organizations and it shows. We consider ISM to be our customer-centric strategic CRM partner."Joe TarulliCorporate Sales Development Manager,
- "ISM Founder/President Barton Goldenberg is simply one of the most effective leaders I have encountered in 21 years of Fortune 100 experience. His knowledge of the key levers of transformation through his people, process and technology perspective – coupled with his quick grasp of any business model – create a powerful 1-2 punch for any organization seeking a leader and a team of seasoned professionals to successfully plan and implement customer-centric business strategies and initiatives."Cyrus AramSenior Director,
Blue Shield of California,
and Lecturer, University of California, Davis