ISM Inc. Overview
Since 1985, ISM Inc. has been one of the premier CRM strategy advisors to companies across industries – creating & implementing Customer-Centric Strategies for best-in-class organizations in the public, private and non-profit sectors worldwide. Led by Founder and President Barton Goldenberg, companies, non-profits and government agencies receive hands-on guidance from one of the most experienced customer-centric consulting teams in the world.
ISM’s unique methodology combines strategic vision with powerful technologies and tools and a structured approach to deliver actionable strategies, leading to:
- an optimized customer experience
- improved customer service
- better-calibrated marketing messages
- increased customer acquisition, retention & growth.
ISM Inc. Services:
- 2-hour Executive Briefings
- 3-week Strategy Assessments to determine what is working well and to identify gaps
- Prioritized 3 to 5-year Strategy Roadmaps
- Implementation Services to help execute identified components on a prioritized basis.
Areas of Focus:
- CRM/Holistic Customer Profiles
- Social Media Communities
- Big Data Analytics
- Customer Experience Management
- Emerging Technologies
Every ISM engagement benefits from a proprietary ‘top-down/bottom-up’ approach that integrates people, process and technology to ensure the success of our clients’ customer-centric initiatives. Our solutions are unique to each organization but our consistent, structured approach ensures meaningful impact to the company and the customer. The result: increased sales through enhanced customer loyalty, satisfaction and advocacy.
ISM Inc. also publishes The Guide to Mobile and Social CRM, and the Top 15 CRM and Social CRM software reviews.
ISM Founder and President Barton Goldenberg is one of the first three inductees into the CRM Hall of Fame. He writes frequently for leading publications and has been featured in USAToday, CIO magazine, Direct Marketing News, CRM magazine and may others. He is the author of three books and is currently working on a fourth, “Integrated Digital Strategy – Your Roadmap to 2030”.