Who We Are
Areas of Focus
Our Value Proposition
Since 1985, ISM has established itself as the premiere CRM strategy advisor to organizations planning or implementing customer-centric business initiatives that maximize user-adoption, ensure seamless collaboration between customer-facing functions, and enhance customer engagement. We offer:
- Proven Track Record with global, best-in-class organizations spanning more than 30 years.
- Senior Staff with broad experience in B2B, B2C and B2B2C environments
- A Structured Top Down/Bottom Up Methodology that balances people, process and technology to ensure organizational alignment and maximize positive impacts to employees and customers
- On-time, on-budget implementations that enhance sales, profits and productivity
- 100% Vendor-Independent Perspective
- Thought Leadership in emerging technology usage that creates competitive advantages
Contextual Relevance Webinar
Contextual Relevance – the Right Message, through the Right Channel, at the Right Time Webinar
Learn tools, techniques and best-practices for meeting your customers where they are, with relevant messaging for every stage of the buying cycle, to drive increased sales, loyalty and advocacy for your brand. Join ISM Founder and President, Barton Goldenberg, and Matt Tharp, Chief Evangelist for bpm’online, for an insightful webinar.
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
To register for this Webinar, please click here
CRM Evolution 2018
Join ISM and Barton Goldenberg for CRM Evolution 2018
Don’t miss Barton’s popular two-part Executive Bootcamp: Engaged Customer Strategy – Your Roadmap to Success in 2030, and The Central Role of CRM in an Engaged Customer Strategy.
Every organization needs to gather, organize, analyze and exploit the deluge of data coming from both traditional media and increasingly the digital firehose. Your goal: capture and retain customers awash in an increasingly digital sea. Learn how best-in-class B2B, B2C, and B2B2C organizations like ExxonMobil, Amazon, Marriott, Uber, Disney, and others take an integrated approach to customer engagement.
By attending both sessions, you will learn:
- The drivers behind the digital deluge, and the components of an effective Engaged Customer Strategy.
- How to optimally gather offline and online information about your customers, analyze it and derive actionable insights from it.
- Many ‘live’ case studies of organizations already successfully implementing an Engaged Customer Strategy.
- The role of CRM as the hub of an Engaged Customer Strategy containing holistic customer profiles populated with timely, relevant customer information.
- How CRM fits into the Closed-Loop Customer Engagement process that exploits CRM to ensure that your company thrives in the digital deluge.
- Live case studies of organizations successfully leveraging CRM as the core of their Engaged Customer Strategy.