Who We Are
Areas of Focus
Our Value Proposition
Since 1985, ISM has established itself as the premiere CRM strategy advisor to organizations planning or implementing customer-centric business initiatives that maximize user-adoption, ensure seamless collaboration between customer-facing functions, and enhance customer engagement. We offer:
- Proven Track Record with global, best-in-class organizations spanning more than 30 years.
- Senior Staff with broad experience in B2B, B2C and B2B2C environments
- A Structured Top Down/Bottom Up Methodology that balances people, process and technology to ensure organizational alignment and maximize positive impacts to employees and customers
- On-time, on-budget implementations that enhance sales, profits and productivity
- 100% Vendor-Independent Perspective
- Thought Leadership in emerging technology usage that creates competitive advantages
DoD Knowledge Management Symposium Keynote
Join Barton Goldenberg for the DoD Knowledge Management Symposium
May 16, 2018
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Baltimore Convention Center
Engaged Customer Strategy— Your Road Map to Success in 2030
All DoD and government agencies need to gather, organize, analyze, and exploit the deluge of data coming from both traditional media and the digital firehose. Your goal is to capture and retain insights and knowledge from customers awash in an increasingly digital sea. Learn how DoD and government agencies can leverage lessons learned from best-in-class B2B, B2C, and B2B2C organizations such as ExxonMobil, Amazon, Marriott, Uber, and Disney who are taking an integrated approach to customer engagement. Learn how to turn data into value by leveraging transactional data, CRM data, third-party data and Identity Resolution tools to create holistic customer profiles, segmenting these profiles and then offer services to your customers via Traditional Media, Social Media, eCommerce, and Emerging Technologies channels to drive acquisition, retention and growth. Discover how solid CRM and KM systems form the foundation of a successful, Engaged Customer strategy.
By attending this session, you will learn:
- How to optimally gather offline and online information about your customers, analyze the information and derive actionable insights from it.
- The role of CRM and KM as the foundation of an Engaged Customer Strategy that contain holistic customer profiles populated with timely, relevant customer information.
- How to leverage private sector CRM and KM concepts in DoD and government agencies.
To register for this event, please click here
- Barton Goldenberg, President, ISM
- Peter McCall, Product Marketing Manager, Salesforce.com
Date: May 29, 2018
Time: 12 PM EDT
77% of businesses state that digital transformation is their first strategic priority. Why do certain companies thrive in the digital deluge and others lose their way? Hear how best-in-class manufacturing companies have embraced digital transformation and created customer-centric strategies to propel growth for themselves and their customers. Learn how these companies have optimized their people/process/technology mix to lead the way in digital transformation, and to secure enhanced customer engagement.
During this webcast, industry leader Barton Goldenberg, President of ISM, and a guest speaker from a best-in-class, global manufacturing company will provide participants with a framework to help ensure your successful digital transformation and will share stories about manufacturing companies leading the way in digital transformation. This is one webcast you will not want to miss!
To register for this Webinar, please click here