Case Study – Roche
ISM helped RDC align objectives and needs between executive management and operational-level personnel to the ensure success of RDC’s CRM initiative.
Roche Diagnostics is the number one global provider of products for in-vitro diagnostics.
CRM Strategy to Sustain Competitive Advantage
RDC engaged ISM to assist in formulating an overarching CRM strategy as one of several customer-facing initiatives. High-level objectives for the CRM project included:
- Improve productivity
- Generate additional revenues
- Decrease costs
- Enhance employee morale
Improve customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention
How ISM Helped:
ISM’s proprietary Strategy and Implementation Roadmap integrates people, process and technology to ensure that CRM efforts are cross-functional, aligning sales, marketing, customer service, field service, business intelligence and e-business functions. Deliverables included:
- Requirements analysis
- Technical baseline review
- Field visits with key customer facing personnel
- Business process assessment
- CRM education sessions and brainstorming with a cross-organization “super-user” group
- Needs analysis survey
- Business functional prioritization
- Key-customer focus groups
- High-level CRM program business case
- Program costs and benefits over a 5-year timeframe
- Qualitative and quantitative return on investment
- Risks and mediations
- Parameters for accountability
To build strong relationships with and secure the commitment of affected business units, ISM also developed a Project Management Office (PMO) structure including staffing, responsibilities and costs.
Using ISM’s “Top-Down, Bottom-Up” approach, RDC was able to establish a comprehensive, global CRM strategy and implementation plan across multiple business lines covering a 5-year period. Most importantly, ISM helped RDC align objectives and needs between executive management and operational-level personnel to the ensure success of RDC’s CRM initiative.
Learn more about ISM’s Gold Standard of CRM Strategy and Implementation.
ISM’s core service offerings can be customized to provide the greatest impact on your customer relationship management journey. Key CRM service offerings include:
- Executive Briefings
- Health Checks & Readiness Assessments
- Strategy & Implementation Plans
- Software Selection and Implementation Roadmaps
- Implementation Assistance
For additional information about ISM’s CRM expertise call (301) 656-8448, or e-mail us at email@example.com.