Digital Hotels (communities) create a dynamic customer engagement solution. These communities give your customers a place to share insight, collaborate, advocate for your products or services, and even make purchases. A Digital Hotel will let your customers connect with those just like them, with similar interests.
Use Case #1: Deepen Customer Engagement
Customers really enjoy being listened to. They enjoy sharing their thoughts and expertise with other customers and prospects about your products/services. You in turn respond to these customer observations with your own insights. This ‘two-way’ customer dialog drives customer engagement, satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy. You take customer engagement to a new level as you offer Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) experiences from within your Digital Hotel. Imagine the impact of taking your wine connoisseur customer on a visit to your vineyards using VR technology! Or offering technical support services and technical training via AR experiences.
Use Case #2: Shorten the Sales Cycle/Enhance Lead Nurturing
You invite leads to become members of your Digital Hotel. They talk with loyal and even enthusiastic customers that genuinely recommend your products/services. This provides the lead with ‘impartial’ insights, which help move the lead down the sales pipeline. You can also ‘digitally trigger’ leads encouraging them to follow your best customers’ journeys within your Digital Hotel to include asking questions, reading noteworthy blogs, participating in key discussions groups/forums/conference rooms, responding to quizzes and surveys to earn rewards, and more.
Use Case #3: Organize Key Customer Meetings and Facilitate Customer Activities
Many companies use private customer rooms located in your Digital Hotel to invite their customers to meet confidentially to create and/or review annual sales, marketing, and support plans. Many companies also invite subject matter experts – either from within or outside your company – into private customer rooms to discuss and resolve key customer issues.
Use Case #4: Launch Customer Polls and Surveys in Real-Time
Secure real-time customer feedback via surveys and polls that are offered from within your hotel. This could be regarding a new product launch, a new marketing program, a revised incentive program, etc. The goal is to have the Voice of the Customer continuously providing their opinion to you. By tying gamification to polls and surveys, meaning you give rewards for taking a poll or survey – you also deepen customer engagement.
3 Key Reasons why the Digital Hotel is critical to your 2021 Customer Strategy:
Secure Customer Insight
- Launch customer surveys and polls in real-time and secure continuous customer feedback.
- Invite customers to conferences at the Hotel that include your organization’s SMEs and industry experts.
- Receive customer perspectives through forum posts re: how they enjoy using your products/services and what they would like improved.
Enhance the Customer Experience and Customer Engagement
- Create a fun place for your customers and employees to conduct business and share ideas that includes gamification, peer-to-peer exchanges, AR/VR, Zoom, and more.
- Invite customers to attend break-out sessions to learn about new products, technology, support, R&D, and more.
- Establish private, digital customer rooms for one-on-one customer meetings that deepen customer engagement.
- Meet with customers one-on-one to create and monitor sales, marketing, customer service, and financial plans.
- Nurture leads effectively and shorten the sales cycle.
- Provide a 24/7 ‘internal’ meeting place to confidentially discuss customer challenges.
To learn more about the Digital Hotel, visit https://ismguide.com/digital-hotel-webinar-2021/ where you can view ISM’s recent webinar titled: “What is a Digital Hotel, and Why is it Critical to your 2021 Customer Strategy,” and access Digital Hotel articles written by ISM president, Barton Goldenberg. Alternatively contact Barton Goldenberg directly at email@example.com, office phone (301) 656-8448.