The Definitive Guide to Social CRM Book
Social CRM is emerging as the next wave that will dramatically expand an organization’s customer relationships through an interplay of Social Media with CRM. It is expected to grow to a $9 billion global market by 2018. This best-selling social media book, The Definitive Guide to Social CRM, written by Barton Goldenberg and published by Pearson, provides powerful new tools that will leverage this growing phenomenon.
The Definitive Guide to Social CRM offers:
• A clear understanding of Social CRM and how to apply it to sales, marketing and customer service
• A proven step-by-step methodology road map that ensures successful implementation
• Pragmatic observations and advice on key process, people and technology
• A deep comprehension of Social CRM based on actual case studies
• Insight into new trends in Social CRM, including the customer of the future, mobility, gamification, big data analytics & insight, channel optimization & ‘Internet of Things’)
Leveraging Barton Goldenberg's 32 years of experience providing customer-centric strategic guidance to global, best-in-class companies, each chapter of The Definitive Guide to Social CRM contains advice and tips important to the growing Social CRM market.
No other Social Media book in the marketplace provides such a comprehensive understanding of the Social CRM market phenomenon, along with a proven framework and methodology for achieving success in their Social CRM initiatives.
The Definitive Guide to Social CRM covers:
- The Impact of Social Media on Customer Relationships
- The Growing Social CRM Market
- Readying for Social CRM Software Implementation
- Social CRM - Process Issues
- Social CRM - People Issues
- Social CRM - Technology Issues
- The Future of Social CRM
For more information regarding The Definitive Guide
to Social CRM, please contact: John Chan,
ISM Software Lab Director, Call 301-656-8448/email:
For more information on Barton's speaker offerings, speaker fees and booking information, call (301) 656-8448, or e-mail us at Contact@ismguide.com
ISM would be pleased to work with you regarding a customized presentation venue and speaker topic.