What is a ‘Digital Hotel’ And Why it is Critical to your 2021 Customer Strategy?
If your goals for 2021 include any of the following, then this webinar is for you:
- Nurture Leads & Grow Sales
- Achieve Superior Customer Support
- Deepen Customer Insight & Engagement
- Increase Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
To discover how all these goals can be met in one powerful solution, watch this webinar. Please fill out the information to the right so we can send you the link to the recorded webinar.
Description of Webinar:
What is a ‘Digital Hotel’ And Why is it Critical to Your 2021 Customer Strategy?
Best-in-class companies are leveraging private, Digital Communities to foster engagement with their customers. Think of these communities as a virtual gathering place for your customers, or a ‘Digital Hotel’.
Building your Digital Hotel deepens customer engagement and drives the Voice of Customer into every customer decision you make, increases customer satisfaction and loyalty, provides superior customer support, helps nurture leads that shorten the sales cycle, and grows sales (40-70% of customers buy more products). Your Digital Hotel will have:
- A digital lounge located on the ground floor of your hotel where customers meet for a virtual drink, exchange peer-to-peer stories, resolve service or technical issues, ‘Ask the Expert’ questions, take surveys, complete polls, and participate in forums.
- Digital conference rooms located on the second and third floors – e.g., your technical conference room, your customer service conference room, your employee-only conference room that customers and employees come in and out of to discuss matters, resolve issues, receive training and more.
- Private customer rooms – one digital room per customer – located on the floors above your conference rooms. In these rooms, you meet with your customers one-on-one to create your annual sales or technical plans, to review these plans on a quarterly basis, and to introduce them to subject matter experts and others to deepen the relationship.
Digital Hotels are now adding online video meetings widgets as well as Augmented & Virtual Reality widgets to enhance the customer experience. Attend this webinar to learn more!
Key Webinar Takeaways
Attend this webinar from thought-leader Barton Goldenberg (www.bartongoldenberg.com) to:
- Discover how best-in-class companies worldwide are benefiting from Digital Hotels
- Hear real-time case studies of successful Digital Hotels and why customers love them
- Learn how to build your successful, Digital Hotel
If you experience a browser error click here.
President of ISM and Keynote Speaker
Since 1985, Barton Goldenberg has been bringing compelling thought-leadership keynote presentations to business audiences across the US and around the world. Bring his voice and expertise to your audience, whether for a board meeting or events for senior executives, sales/marketing/customer-service personnel, or customers. Barton’s groundbreaking work in the areas of digital strategy and customer engagement has become increasingly crucial during COVID-19 recovery period, especially his applications of Artificial Intelligence, Digital Transformation, and Digital Communities.
Barton is founder and President of ISM Inc., where, for over three decades he has designed and implemented customer strategies in the following focus areas: Digital Transformation, Data & Analytics, Digital Communities, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Customer Engagement, and Emerging Technologies. Barton’s clients include Chase Bank, ExxonMobil, Jaguar Land Rover, Johnson Controls, Kraft Heinz, Marriott, Nike, Schlumberger, T. Rowe Price, U.S. Department of Defense, Zumba Fitness, and many more. For a full listing, visit Client List Page. Barton is an acclaimed author and one of the first three inductees into the CRM Hall of Fame. His latest book, The Definitive Guide to Social CRM, is hailed as the roadmap for success at the intersection of social media and CRM.