Request a Data and Analytics Assessment
Benefits of A Data and Analytics Assessment
The most important benefits of a Data and Analytics Assessment are to ensure your organization is properly positioned to address the future growth of your business, and to chart the path for long-term customer insight leadership. Additional benefits include readying your organization to navigate changing market and competitive conditions, and to meaningfully increase customer engagement.
ISM would like to offer to do a Data & Analytics Health Check on your existing data & analytics program, or a data & analytics Readiness Assessment regarding your Readiness to launch a data & analytics program. The Health Check/Readiness Assessment takes 2-3 weeks to complete, and includes the following deliverables:
- Interviews with senior executives and site visits with functional-level sales, marketing, and customer service personnel across your organization
- Detailed findings, presented in-person to your executive team, including observations, recommendations including quick wins, business impact, and next steps.
- Our popular Health Check/Readiness Assessment Scorecard – an excellent way to quickly understand what you are doing well and where improvement is required.
- As a follow-on engagement, we can create a comprehensive implementation roadmap to help you address identified gaps and opportunities.
Here are the benefits of a Data & Analytics Health Check/Readiness Assessment:
- A clear-eyed understanding of the current state of your organization’s data and analytics activities, and what needs to change to achieve your data & analytics program business objectives
- Concrete, actionable steps for addressing people, process and technology issues related to your digital transformation initiative.
Here’s what one company said about their recently completed ISM Health Check/Readiness Assessment:
“In less than a month, ISM applied its structured methodology to highlight major people, process and technology concerns, worked with our technology vendors to secure needed enhancements, and helped ensure needed management commitment to getting us back on track with our data and analytics program.”
To request to learn about our data and analytics assessments or health check complete the form and one of our consultants will contact you.