Benefits of A Digital Assessment
The most important benefits of a Digital Assessment are to ensure your organization is properly positioned to address the future of digital business, and to chart the path for long-term digital leadership. Additional benefits include readying your organization to navigate changing market and competitive conditions, and to meaningfully increase customer engagement.
The Health Check/Readiness Assessment takes 2-3 weeks to complete, and includes the following deliverables:
- Interviews with senior executives and site visits with functional-level sales, marketing, and customer service personnel across your organization
- Detailed findings, presented in-person to your executive team, including observations, recommendations including quick wins, business impact, and next steps.
- Our popular Health Check/Readiness Assessment Scorecard – an excellent way to quickly understand what you are doing well and where improvement is required.
- As a follow-on engagement, we can create a comprehensive implementation roadmap to help you address identified gaps and opportunities.
Here are the benefits of a Digital Transformation Health Check/Readiness Assessment:
- A clear-eyed understanding of the current state of your organization’s digital customer engagement activities, and what needs to change to achieve your digital transformation business objectives
- Concrete, actionable steps for addressing people, process and technology issues related to your digital transformation initiative.
Here’s what one company said about their recently completed ISM Health Check/Readiness Assessment:
“In less than a month, ISM applied its structured methodology to highlight major people, process and technology concerns, worked with our technology vendors to secure needed enhancements, and helped ensure needed management commitment to getting us back on track with our digital initiative.”
Request information on our Digital Assessment by filling out the form to the right or learn about our Digital Transformation Focus Area.
Request A Digital Assessment
To request to learn about our digital assessments and digital health checks complete the form and one of our consultants will contact you.