AR Technology Can Be Utilized to Create AR Animations
More than a decade ago, Cisco was looking to simplify its complex product stories, reduce product shipping costs and increase product accessibility to its global sales teams, channel partners, and customers via Marketing VR and AR technology. Ultimately, it wanted to lower costs and drive faster sales. To answer this brief, Cisco worked with Kaon Interactive to develop a visually engaging 3D interactive product catalog. Flash forward to 2017, and the tech giant was looking to improve this approach further, differentiate from competitors, and give buyers an even more immersive and detailed experience.
Based on more than 800 3D products available on the catalog, Kaon created 360-degree photorealistic AR animations using its marketing platform and Google Tango. These could be accessed across a multitude of devices so they could:
- Create a magical pop-up Marketing VR and AR appearance at trade shows that people can activate and walk around.
- As visual tools in sales meetings.
- For buyers to look at product details in their own space and time.
- Significantly reduced shipping costs and access to more products for salespeople.
- More than 2500 weekly application users were created.
- Increased engagement at trade shows.
- The joined-up approach between sales and marketing.
Learn the full story here
Related Use Cases: