Secrets of Implementation Success – ISM’s Time-Tested Roadmaps
For more than 3 decades, ISM’s has helped hundreds of customers select the right software for their customer-centric technology initiatives. Our highly structured methodology:
- Concisely defines your business and technical needs
- Prioritizes these needs
- Ensures that software vendors demonstrate their ability to meet your prioritized needs
- Negotiates the best software and implementation partner pricing based on our extensive experience.
ISM’s proven software selection methodology is widely considered the gold standard for the industry. Our ability to help secure the best software pricing for our customers is unrivaled.
Related article: Social CRM Software Selection – Technical Requirements
ISM’s Implementation Roadmaps consist of a highly-structured, logical progression of steps that ensure the success of your company’s customer-centric initiatives. Each one integrates the following components to drive the software vendor selection process and provide the detailed steps needed to ensure an outstanding implementation:
- Your customer-centric strategy and vision
- Core customer-facing business processes
- Technical requirements
- Change management needs
- Prioritized business functional requirements
ISM’s Implementation Roadmaps are built on our time-tested “Top-Down/ Bottom-Up” methodology that blends management vision with operational priorities to deliver outstanding results. Leveraging our philosophy that successful customer-centric strategies involve 50% People…30% Process…20% Technology, all Implementation Roadmaps include people, process and technology “streams” to ensure enthusiastic user adoption, operational efficiency and an enhanced customer experience. Hundreds of customers for more than 3 decades have counted on our Implementation Roadmaps to drive the success of their customer-centric initiatives.
ISM offers Software Selection & Implementation Roadmaps in these areas (click on each link for more details):
- Digital Transformation
- Social Media Communities
- Emerging Technologies
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Customer Engagement
- Data & Analytics
Our Software Selection & Implementation Plans typically take 3-4 weeks to complete.
- Selection of the optimal software based on your needs
- Selection of your implementation partner
- Software vendor price negotiation assistance
- Implementation partner price negotiation assistance
- Step-by-step Implementation Plans that include integrated people, process, & technology “streams”
- Optional: Business Case development (ROI, break-even financials, and success metrics)
- Secure the best software and implementation partner for your organization’s needs
- Save money by negotiating optimal pricing from your software and implementation partner
- Save time with a comprehensive Implementation Roadmap that anticipates all necessary steps
- Establish a sound Business Case against which to measure success
Related Article: 12 Key Questions to Ask Social CRM Software Providers
For additional information about ISM’s Software Selection & Implementation Roadmap, call (301) 656-8448, or e-mail us at email@example.com.