Can you afford to ignore this brand-building tool that can set you ahead of your competition?
For the past 15 years, forward-thinking companies have been leveraging private, Digital Communities to foster customer, distributor and employee engagement; the results are astounding.
For example Digital Communities have been able to:
Secure new sales
50-70% of community members buy more products/services
Optimize Lead Management
Shorten the time it takes to close business by engaging customers in the lead nurturing process
Provide 24/7 Customer Support
Respond quickly to customer questions 24/7 by leveraging community Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
Lower the cost to provide customer support by up to 60%
Gain Real-time Insight
Gain real-time insight by securing voice of the customer (VOC) 24/7
Deepen customer engagement and enhance customer loyalty
Deepen customer engagement and enhance customer loyalty by providing a forum to receive answers and exchange ideas
Support Your Distributors & Brokers
Increase sales from your distributors/brokers by providing 24/7 access to SMEs and sales tools
Digital Communities boost customer retention and loyalty, leverage employee knowledge, offer uninterrupted opportunities for community members to engage with your brand and provide invaluable customer insights.
Maybe you’re aware of the impact that Digital Communities can have on a brand’s customer retention and satisfaction but question how much a community could benefit you, specifically. Common concerns include:
- “I’ve heard Digital Communities are the best lead nurturing tool available but don’t know a lot about them.”
- “For years, we’ve been making our business decisions without carefully listening to the voice of our customers; is this a risk in our increasing digital world?
- “How can I cut our customer service costs yet increase our customer support and satisfaction?”
- “I’m seeing a lot of employee and distributor turnover. How do I retain that knowledge?”
Building meaningful customer relationships and brand loyalty is always a good idea.
When it comes to Digital Communities, the buzz is real and the time is now.
Our approach to Digital Communities starts with one of four frameworks, paired with proven methods and customized to your audience to deepen customer engagement and increase satisfaction and loyalty.
Four Types of Digital Communities
- ‘Voice-of-the-customer’ communities
- Customer support communities
- Distributor support communities
- Employee Knowledge Management communities
ISM’s Digital Communities Services
The Most Successful Communities Are Carefully Planned, Well-Executed, and Closely Monitored.
The ISM Difference
Since 2012, we have built private, branded communities for global, best-in-class companies including ExxonMobil, Kraft-Heinz, AAA, and others. Our proven, end-to-end Digital Community methodology guarantees the successful creation, implementation, and growth of your Digital Community.
ISM has been building and supporting Digital Communities since 2009. We have collaborated with companies including Kraft-Heinz, American Automobile Association, ExxonMobil, and others. ISM partners with several Digital Community platforms to ensure you get the community platform suited to your needs.
To ensure your community supports your business strategy while successfully engaging your customers, we provide both strategic and project management services:
- Define your Digital Community strategy, mission, goals, and metrics
- Identify your target audience
- Develop an engagement plan to reach your target audience and encourage them to engage with the community, including messaging, media, partners, and SEO activities
- Define key business processes that will be built into the community, e.g., lead nurturing, distributor partnering, and employee information sharing
- Project manage the implementation of your community
- Work closely with your technology partners to ensure your community gets build and implemented with excellence
- Create your community’s content strategy and calendar and keep it up to date
- Build your community business rules and gamification to encourage member engagement
- Share best practices to increase member engagement
- Help you understand the internal resources needed to build a successful community
- Coach your community administrators to ensure the successful running of your community
- Provide long-term community moderation and administration
- Other (e.g., setting up and managing your community in multiple languages, creating ‘private rooms’ for one-on-one meetings with your customers)