The Definitive Guide to Social CRM Book
Social CRM is emerging as the next wave that will dramatically expand an organization’s customer relationships through an interplay of Social Media with CRM. It is expected to grow to a $9 billion global market by 2018, The Definitive Guide to Social CRM book, written by Barton Goldenberg and published by Pearson, provides powerful new tools that will leverage this growing phenomenon.
The Definitive Guide to Social CRM offers:
• A clear understanding of Social CRM and how to apply it to sales, marketing and customer service
• A proven step-by-step methodology road map that ensures successful implementation
• Pragmatic observations and advice on key process, people and technology
• A deep comprehension of Social CRM based on actual case studies
• Insight into new trends in Social CRM, including the customer of the future, mobility, gamification, big data analytics & insight, channel optimization & ‘Internet of Things’)
Leveraging Barton Goldenberg’s 30 years of experience providing customer-centric strategic guidance to global, best-in-class companies, each chapter of The Definitive Guide to Social CRM contains advice and tips important to the growing Social CRM market.
No other Social CRM book in the marketplace provides such a comprehensive understanding of the Social CRM market phenomenon, along with a proven framework and methodology for achieving success in their Social CRM initiatives.
The Definitive Guide to Social CRM covers:
– The Impact of Social Media on Customer Relationships
– The Growing Social CRM Market
– Readying for Social CRM Software Implementation
– Social CRM – Process Issues
– Social CRM – People Issues
– Social CRM – Technology Issues
– The Future of Social CRM
For more information regarding The Definitive Guide
to Social CRM, please contact: John Chan,
ISM Software Lab Director, Call 301-656-8448/email:
For more information on Barton’s speaker offerings,
speaker fees and booking information, please contact:
David Badner. Call 301-656-8448/email:
ISM would be pleased to work with you regarding
a customized presentation venue and speaker topic.
Barton’s new book, The Definitive Guide to Social CRM, is getting a lot of attention. To meet this interest, ISM is offering a variety of speaker options:
Board of Directors/Executive Team Briefing – A high-level presentation customized to your business/audience and objectives. This includes Social CRM and key industry trends, including how the customer of the future, mobility, gamification, big data analytics and insight, channel optimization and the “Internet of Things” impact Social CRM implementation.
Keynote Address – Barton’s popular “Customer of the Future” presentation — targeted to annual, sales/marketing, and user conferences – is an insightful look at how social media, the “Internet of Things”, mobility and now – Social CRM – are changing the marketing, selling and servicing to today’s “always on and always connected” customer. This fast moving presentation challenges the audience to “look ahead” with confidence – and excitement.
For more information on Barton’s speaking experience and topics, click HERE.