VR/AR Executive Briefing
This 2-hour briefing, aimed at companies new to VR/AR, helps executives get up to speed on:
- The VR/AR marketplace.
- Why VR/AR is important for your business.
- How you can apply VR/AR to your business today.
- Trends in VR/AR over the next 3-5 years, and what these trends mean for your business.
VR/AR Strategy Development & Implementation Proposal
We work closely with your executive team to help create your VR/AR strategy & implementation proposal. We will:
- Explain the opportunities and options to deploy impactful VR/AR to your customers.
- Help create a powerful VR/AR strategy and solutions for your customers.
- Work with you to write your VR/AR value proposition.
- Position your VR/AR solution within your overall go-to-market strategy.
- Write an implementation proposal to ready your company for needed VR/AR technology, business process enhancements, and organizational readiness activities both internally and externally to ensure the VR/AR program success.
VR/AR Pilot Creation & Implementation
We work closely with your IT team as well as internal and external subject matter experts to:
- Help design your ‘pilot’ program to test your proposed VR/AR solution.
- Ready internal and external VR/AR users for the pilot through organizational readiness activities.
- Project manage the success of your pilot program from inception to conclusion.
- Present the pilot findings and recommendations for improvements to your executive team.
VR/AR Advisory Service
Our VR/AR advisory service is aimed at companies at any stage of their VR/AR strategy. We provide you with 10 hours of VR/AR consultation per month to include these services:
- Help develop VR/AR strategy and/or monitor and fine-tune existing VR/AR programs.
- Continually update you on new AR/VR technologies that can enhance your VR/AR program.
- Recommend VR/AR technology.
- Provide VR/AR case studies relevant to your business.
- Assess what other companies in your industry are doing in VR/AR.
- We are always ‘on call’ and available for virtual briefings every 2 weeks.
VR/AR Health Check
This 4-week VR/AR assessment is for companies that have already deployed VR/AR solutions and are seeking to optimize their implementation. The Health Check answers these questions:
- Has your AR/VR technology been implemented optimally? How can it be improved?
- What additional technologies should you be considering?
- Has/should your VR/AR technologies be seamless integrated with other company systems? If yes, how best to achieve this?
- Have you deployed your VR/AR solution optimally in support of your business process flow(s)? Are there improvements needed?
- Is your VR/AR solution being well received by your customers? Can customer satisfaction be improved?
- Have your employees bought into the value of your VR/AR solution? Are you customers actively engaging with your VR/AR solution?
- What are the action plan activities that should be done to bring your VR/AR solution to bring it to ‘best-in-class’ status?