Sponsored by ISM, customer-centric strategists, and Mzinga, the leader in Business Social Software
“Learn how to combine social media tools and knowledge management principles to create a dynamic environment where people can collaborate, share information, and organically create an evolving and up-to-date knowledgebase that can be used for both internal and external communities,”
– Barton Goldenberg, Founder & President, ISM – a leading customer-centric strategist, author, speaker and futurist.
– Mike Merriman, VP of Sales/Marketing, Mzinga – plans and executes Mzinga’s marketing efforts for all products and services.
By attending this webinar, you will:
• Learn about internal knowledge communities and how companies are using them to capture, enhance, share and retain knowledge about customers, projects, products and processes.
• Learn how external knowledge communities leverage social media tools to deepen existing customer relationships, loyalty and engagement, and increase customer outreach and satisfaction.
• Hear about the challenges associated with designing and delivering meaningful knowledge communities.
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Time: 11:00 AM Pacific/ 2:00 PM Eastern
Duration: 1 hour
(You may register up to 1:55 PM EST on October 14)
ALL ISM WEBINARS ARE FREE OF CHARGE TO ATTEND