In just six years we are expected to grow from 10 to 50 billion devices connected to the Internet. The Internet of Everything (IOE) … and Things (IOT) holds so much potential to change how we live and do business that it is considered a major paradigm shift in our worldwide economy and culture.
– Barton Goldenberg, Founder & President, ISM, and leading customer-centric strategist, author, speaker and futurist.
The revolution has been gradual with the steady growth of Internet connections: machine-to-machine (e.g., robots, sensors), machine-to-people (e.g., wearable, home security) and people-to-people (e.g., social networks), but its future growth and impact will be phenomenal and not without its challenges.
– Tim Bajarin, President, Creative Strategies, and global technology advisor, analyst, author and futurist.
Attend this important webinar and you will learn answers to:
* Is there a sustainable driving force behind the IOE/IOT?
* How to cost-justify investing in the IOE/IOT?
* How to respond to the new data privacy issues?
* What are the resulting customer service challenges?
* What is the impact on big data analysis & insight?
* How to address new people, process, and technology issues?
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM Pacific/ 1:00 PM Eastern
Duration: 1 hour
(You may register up to 12:55 PM EST on April 14)
ALL ISM WEBINARS ARE FREE OF CHARGE TO ATTEND