ISM Job Opportunities
If you are interested in joining the ISM team, please review our current opportunities and send your resume, along with a cover letter addressing the opening you are applying for to email@example.com.
ISM, a Customer Strategy consulting firm founded in 1985, is seeking to engage with 1099 sub-contractors available to get involved in current and future ISM business process engagements. Here are the skills we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with high-level company executives in industry or as a consultant
- Minimum of 5 years of practical industry experience as a manager or executive managing sales, marketing, or operations.
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to work with clients to document “as is” processes and develop new “to be” processes. Includes the ability to identify key process attributes and develop process flow diagrams
- Ability to provide strategic and tactical advice concerning the future development of the business process subject area
- Knowledge of front-office software (e.g., CRM) for sales, marketing or service and related software tools (e.g. Visio) that support business processes
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage project scope, schedule and budget to meet ISM and customer requirements
- Ability to develop add-on and up-sales to current customer engagements
- Willing to work with other ISM personnel specialized in technology and organizational change management in support of our people/process/technology team approach
Since 1985, ISM has successfully designed and implemented CRM, Digital Community, and Metaverse initiatives for the world’s best companies. We apply state-of-the-art technology and techniques and work with sales, marketing, and customer service executives to drive higher customer acquisition, retention, and growth.
Led by Founder and President Barton Goldenberg, companies, non-profits and government agencies will receive hands-on guidance from one of the most experienced teams in the world.
ISM has the following focus specialties:
Our Consulting Approach
Led by Barton as President, ISM management and consultants have extensive management and technology experience, in both the private and public sectors. The ISM team plays a critical role in continuing to add to ISM’s expertise. ISM is “dedicated to long-term customer relationships” as the company is proud to work with many best-in-class organizations over a number of years. At ISM, each customer is a potential “customer for life” as the ISM team makes every effort to deliver excellence at each stage of the relationship with the customer.