“We appreciate that the ISM team keeps us on track. At Pyrotek we know success takes knowledge, vision and hard work, which are exactly the reasons we’ve chosen ISM as our strategic CRM partner.”
— Joe Tarulli, Corporate Sales Development Manager
Best-in-Class Global Industrial Materials Supplier
CRM Implementation to Accelerate Growth
With thousands of employees and six “entrepreneurial” business units worldwide, adopting an enterprise-wide CRM system required a “democratic” process.
“It was essential for each business unit to ‘buy-in’ to the benefits of CRM for the company as a whole,” says Joe Tarulli, Corporate Sales Development Manager, an early advocate of both CRM and bringing ISM onboard to tackle the challenges.
How ISM Helped:
ISM provided its proprietary CRM Strategy and Implementation Roadmap, which employs a “Top-Down/Bottom-Up” approach that blends management vision with prioritized operational needs. This included:
- A one-day CRM Executive Briefing for senior executives – a process Tarulli says was “essential for the understanding of the journey ahead.”
- A comprehensive business case, which Tarulli said was “compelling” as to both the benefits of and the commitments to be made for a successful CRM design and implementation.
- Meetings with key executives of six affected business units – the biggest factor for garnering “buy-in,” and what Tarulli says was “a CRM education.”
- CRM University: For Pyrotek, this meant bringing together 35 highly diverse people from around the world to be educated about the ‘Art of the Possible’ – here is what you can accomplish with CRM.
- Business functional prioritization: Based on input from this group of super-users, the ones who would steer adoption, Pyrotek was able to achieve a consensus recommendation for the key business functionality needed to achieve its CRM vision and reach measurable goals.
Software selection: With the CRM business functionality prioritized, ISM’s CRM Software Lab, established in 1990 as an objective and rigorous testing and analysis laboratory, presented its software recommendations for Pyrotek’s review, including onsite vendor demonstrations and presentations.
Having followed the CRM Roadmap, the selection process was clear, and with ISM’s guidance, contract negotiations went smoothly. Microsoft Dynamics was selected as the “best fit” for Pyrotek’s requirements and growth plans.
Implementation was paced to ensure user adoption, backed by hands-on training, continuous user education and process innovation supported by significant executive involvement.
Learn more about ISM’s Gold Standard of CRM Strategy and Implementation.
ISM’s core service offerings can be customized to provide the greatest impact on your customer relationship management journey. Key CRM service offerings include:
- Executive Briefings
- Health Checks & Readiness Assessments
- Strategy & Implementation Plans
- Software Selection and Implementation Roadmaps
- Implementation Assistance
For additional information about ISM’s CRM expertise call (301) 656-8448, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.